Torrent 110 FPV Racing Bind-N-Fly Basic Quadcopter Drone by Blade Helis
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This product is expected to arrive on May 4, 2017.
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
The Blade Torrent 110 provides FPV Racers a versatile platform to suit both beginner, and competitive level pilots. With the ability to be flown inside, & outside, the possibilities and fun levels are endless. Torrent 110 features High power Brushless Motors allow for excellent control authority for all styles of flying, durable 2mm carbon fiber frames, a 150mW Video Transmitter provides clean and powerful video tailored towards any environment, 600TVL camera equipped with a 120 degree field of view allows pilots to ensure that their next gap is totally clear, a Betaflight F3 equipped flight contoller offers endless possibilities and tuning options, a Spektrum equipped Telemetry receiver offers full flight log telemetry back to the pilot & allowing for Bind-N-Fly completion levels allows for nearly anyone with a Spektrum radio system to add this drone to their fleet.
- High torque 1104 brushless motors make this racer smooth and capable of thrilling maneuvers
- 3S capable power system makes this micro quad feel like a full sized racer outside, but can be tamed with a 2S battery for indoors
- 2mm unibody carbon fiber frame offers impressive durability
- Powerful 150mW Video Transmitter for all environments, indoors and out
- 20x20mm 4-in-1 ESC offers simplicity and power in a small profile
- Prop guards offer peace of mind while flying indoors
- Betaflight Configurable: Fine tune flight characteristics for your individual style
- 600TVL Wide Angle camera offers 120 degree field of view
- Important flight log data is transmitted to your telemetry compatible Spektrum transmitter
- Type: Multi-Rotor
- Gross Weight: 120g
- Length: 100mm
- Kit/ARF/RTF: BNF Basic
- Rotor Blade Length: 2"
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
- Is Assembly Required: No
- Blade Torrent 110 FPV BNF Basic Drone
- Spektrum Quad Race Serial Receiver
- Spektrum Micro F3 Flight Controller
- Spektrum 150mW Video Transmitter
- Spektrum FPV 600TVL Camera
- Blade 7600kV Brushless Motors & ESC
- User Manual
Needed To Complete:
- 6+ Channel DSM2/DSMX Transmitter
- FPV Monitor or Headset
- LiPo Battery:
- 2s 800-850mAh equipped with JST connector for indoor/low power usage
- 3s 450mAh equipped with JST connector for ourdoor/high power usage
- Charger with JST Charge Adapter
This product is expected to arrive on Thursday, May 4 2017.