TorqueMaster BR-XL Brushed ESC by Holmes Hobbies
This is the Holmes Hobbies Torque Master BR-XL Brushed ESC. Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.! The TorqueMaster BR-XL is the hottest brushed motor ESC for rock crawling applications. With a 80 amp continuous rating and a huge input voltage rating of 28.8V, this ESC has been designed from the ground up to meet the rigorous demands of low speed control and high speed power giving even the most power hungry drivers what they want. A 5 amp, 6 volt on board switchmode BEC delivers unbelievable servo power at any input voltage.
The TorqueMaster arrives factory programmed with auto lipo LVC, full drag brake, instant reverse, and 100% reverse throttle settings. These settings can be easily altered with stick programming, and are fully computer programmable via Castle Creations Castle Link with instant firmware upgrades.
- 1 year warranty
- 2s to 6s lipo input
- onboard 6v 5a switchmode BEC
- 38 grams (with battery wires)
- Brushed only
- 80A continuous, no single 540 motor limit
- Desinged and manufactured in the U.S.A.!
- Super easy Stick programming
- Computer programmable via Castle Creations Castle Link with instant firmware upgrades!
- Reverse and brake adjustment
- Regenerative Drag Brake
- Active Hold Brake (The Holmes Hold!)
- Quiet mode
This product was added to our catalog on February 14, 2011.