Torque .21 EMX-WC 9-Port On-Road Nitro Engine (Turbo Plug) by Picco
|See Price In Cart|
This is the Picco Torque .21 EMX-WC 9-Port On-Road Nitro Engine. The TORQUE .21 EMX-WC on-road racing engine represents the very best power platform available on the market proven by the last victory at the 1/8 on road World Championship.
The Torque .21 World engine comes with a long stroke design to improve even more low and mid range acceleration. The components have been 'hand modified' by Edoardo Picco using his extensive experience and thousand of hours of testing.
The Torque .21 EMX-WC is supplied with a balanced 14mm 'turbo' silicone-filled crankshaft for improved fuel flow and reduced weight , super aligned 'knife edged' aerodynamic connecting rod , hand finished hard chromed brass liner with tear-drop work on the ports , hand modified rear back plate for improved fuel flow, lightened CNC machined piston made from high percentage silicone alloy billet, large size finned turbo combustion chamber insert for better heat dissipation, bigger ultra light weight cooling head, ceramic Swiss quality 14mm main bearing and a composite slide carburetor with 8.0mm and 9.0mm venturi inserts.
- 7 ports + 2 bypass hard chromed liner
- CNC machined billet piston
- Balanced 14mm turbo cranckshaft with silicone insert
- Super aligned "Knife edged" aerodynamic connecting rod
- Separate large size turbo combustion chamber insert
- 14mm ceramic Swiss quality main bearing
- Bigger super lightweight cooling head
- Composite slide carburetor
- 8.0mm and 9.0mm venturi inserts
Suggested Exhaust Systems:
- PIC9383: EFRA2120 for on-road
- PIC9382: EFRA2033 for on-road
Output: 2.90hp @ 37,500rpm
This product was added to our catalog on March 19, 2015.