Torque .21 EMX-3 On-Road Engine (Turbo) (Ceramic Bearings) by Picco
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on September 28, 2015.Picco's Torque .21 EMX-3 On-Road Engine has been designed to deliver an easy and controllable powerband. The Torque .21 EMX-3 features a long stroke design, with components that have been designed by Edoardo Picco using his extensive experience and thousand of hours of testing.
The EMX-3 engine delivers great fuel mileage, while producing great performance and great reliability.
The TORQUE .21 EMX-3 is supplied with: a balanced 14mm 'turbo' silicone-filled crankshaft for improved fuel flow and reduced weight , a 'Knife edged' aerodynamic connecting rod , a hand finished hard chromed brass liner , a lightened CNC machined piston made from high percentage silicone alloy billet, a finned turbo combustion chamber insert for better heat dissipation, an ultra light weight cooling head, Swiss quality 14mm ceramic main bearing and a composite slide carburetor with 8.0mm and 9.0mm venturi inserts.
- 3 ports hard chromed liner
- CNC machined billet piston
- Balanced 14mm turbo crankshaft with silicone insert
- "Knife edged" aerodynamic connecting rod
- Separate large size turbo combustion chamber insert
- 14mm ceramic main bearing
- Super lightweight cooling head
- Composite slide carburetor
- Includes 8.0mm and 9.0mm venturi inserts
Output: 2.70hp @ 36,000rpm