"Torque" .12 Touring EMX WC On-Road Engine (Turbo) by Picco
This product was added to our catalog on March 29, 2016.
The Torque .12 EMX-WC (edomodified x-type world championship replica) touring racing engine has been developed in view to the recent 1/10th Nitro World Championship. The engine, completely redesigned, comes with a updated Long Stroke layout to deliver great power over the entire rpm range, good fuel efficiency, and a super mid range acceleration. The front ball bearing has been replaced with a 7mm inner diameter.
The components have been “hand modified” by Edoardo Picco using his extensive experience and thousand of hours of testing. Durability and reliability are also of the highest level thanks to our many years of experience in 2 stroke engines, know-how of raw-materials and our precise machining process.
The Torque .12 EMX-WC is supplied with a balanced 12mm 'turbo' silicone-filled crankshaft for improved fuel flow and reduced weight, super aligned 'knife edged' aerodynamic connecting rod, hand finished hard chromed brass liner with tear-trop work on the ports, lightened CNC machined piston made from high percentage silicone alloy billet, large size finned turbo combustion chamber insert for better heat dissipation, updated ultra light weight cooling head with an extra fin, hand modified rear back plate for improved fuel flow, Swiss quality 12mm main bearing and a composite slide carburetor with 5.4mm venturi inserts.
- 3 Ports hard chromed liner with drop work on the ports
- CNC machined billet piston
- 12mm turbo crankshaft with silicone insert
- Super aligned "Knife edged" aerodynamic connecting rod
- Separate turbo combustion chamber insert
- 12mm Swiss quality main bearing
- Super lightweight cooling head
- 5.4mm venturi slide valve carburetor
Output: 1.80hp @ 42,000rpm
- PIC9183: "Torque" EFRA 2679 Complete 1/10 On-Road Exhaust Set