Airplane and boat props, car wheels and tires, clutch bells, ducted fan jet rotors, nose weights, spinners - all these and more can and SHOULD be balanced on the patented Top Flite precision magnetic balancer. Its exclusive, nearly frictionless magnetic design helps you virtually eliminate damaging vibration - to reduce engine wear, protect radio components, prevent structural damage, lower noise and improve handling. Both ends of the steel balancing shaft are ground to perfectly centered points. The shaft is held in place between powerful Ceramic 8 magnets, with only one end actually touching a magnet. But the shaft will support and balance objects weighing up to approximately 5.5 ounces (156 g) - and propellers as large as 24x16!
Constructed of long-lasting, high impact plastic and nickel-plated steel, the precision magnetic balancer can be assembled in just seconds - and disassembled just as easily for convenient storage. Its plastic shells double as a sturdy, 2-1/8" x 7-1/8" x 1-5/16" carrying case. The balancer includes an 8-page instructional booklet that explains how to use it, how to correct out-of-balance props, and even how to measure wind speed!
Transport size: 2-1/8" x 7-1/8" x 1-5/16"
Assembled size: 2-1/8" x 7-1/8" x 7-3/8"
- Balances up to 24" propellers and any size wheels and tires
- Can also be used to balance boat props, car wheels and tires, ducted fans, spinners, nose weights and more!
- Unique magnetic design slashes friction to the mininum, by literally suspending a pointed, perfectly trued balancing shaft in mid air
- Provides incredible accuracy anywhere, even in dusty or humid conditions no parts to rust or bind
- Made of durable, high impact plastic and nickel plated steel to last a lifetime
- Assembles in seconds easy to use and becomes its own sturdy carrying case when balancing is done