TLR 22 Super Diff Bi-Metal Differential Kit by MIP
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
Note: Manufacturer does not allow using discount coupons
The MIP TLR 22 Super Diff Bi-Metal Kit is anything but conventional. Featuring MIP's two piece bi-metal outdrive design that’s comprised of both 7075–T6 aluminum and high grade heat tempered steel. MIP Super Diffs will shed 30% of the rotating mass from your differential, meaning quicker acceleration and improved efficiency! MIP is also including Tungsten Carbide diff balls and MIP’s rebuildable machined aluminum T-Nut (MIP15010). These upgrades will give you a smoother, longer lasting, more consistant differential, with a wider range of adjustability. Overall you will ditch 30% of your rotating mass while keeping the same driving characteristics you are used to.
- Perfect for stock, super-stock, or modified applications
- Shed 30% of the rotating mass from your differential
- Serious upgrade for Buggy, Truck, or SCT racers looking for a competitive advantage
- Tungsten Carbide Diff Balls
- Machined Aluminum T-Nut
- Two Piece Bi-Metal Diff components
- Direct Stock Diff replacement
- Hard Polished Drive Rings
- Bearing Steel “Grooved” Thrust Washer
- 7075-T6 Hard Anodized Alum Drive Hubs
- 100% Quality made in the USA!
- (2) MIP Confetti Sticker
- (14) 3/32” Tungsten Carbide Diff Ball
- (2) MIP Modified Diff Ring
- (7) 1/16” Bearing Chrome Steel Ball
- (1) #2 Washer Hardened
- (1) Diff Lube & Grease Cup
- (1) ¼ x 9/32” Diff Spring
- (1) 2-56 x .925 Diff Screw Shoulder
- (1) .236 MIP Thrust Retainer
- (2) 5mm x 8mm x 2.5mm Bearing
- (1) .250 MIP T-Nut Housing
- (1) .250 MIP T-Nut Insert
- (1) MIP Bi-Metal Outdrive Cup Male
- (1) MIP Bi-Metal Outdrive Cup Female
- (2) MIP Bi-Metal Outdrive Hub
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2016.