TLR 22 3.0 Roller "Pucks" Bi-Metal Drive System by MIP
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
The MIP TLR 22 3.0 Roller "Pucks" Bi-Metal Drive System reduces upwards of 25% of your rotating mass in one convenient shot. This weight reduction is achieved by MIP’s Bi-metal outdrive design that offers the weight savings of aluminum (diff ring disk) coupled with the ultimate wear of steal (outdrives) needed for the MIP Roller Pucks. With the introduction of this Bi-metal diff, MIP has also transferred the bone design over to that of a CVA! This means that you can use your normal TLR axle with an MIP shiny bone to keep the current binding characteristics you are used to. Plus, MIP has upgraded the diff balls to tungsten carbide balls for the ultimate in wear and efficiency. Overall, this race proven design lightens up your drivetrain’s rotating mass by more than 25%; which means quicker acceleration, less motor fade, and longer part life with replaceable Roller Pucks!
- Quicker acceleration
- Less motor fade
- Less overall wear on drive components
- Run lighter outdrives in your 13.5 super stock or modified vehicle without destroying them
- Replaceable Roller Pucks™ to keep drivetrain fresh
- Bi-metal diff components
- Tungsten carbide diff balls
- Includes aluminum t-nut and MIP Lubes
- 100% Quality made in the USA!
- (2) MIP Confetti Sticker
- (1) MIP Inst. Sheet Roller Puck
- (1) Support parts Insert Sheet
- (3) 1-72 x 1/8 Button Head BHCS
- (8) MIP Roller Puck
- (3) MIP Roller Pin
- (2) 4-40 x 3/32” SHSS Cup Point
- (2) 1/16” x .430” Solid Pin
- (2) MIP 3/16” CVD™ Coupling
- (7) 1/16” Chrome Steel Ball Bearing
- (2) MIP Modified Diff Ring
- (14) 3/32” Gr.25 Tungsten Carbide Diff Ball
- (1) #2 Hardened Washer
- (1) Diff Lube & Grease Cup
- (1) Ľ x 9/32” Diff Spring
- (1) 2-56 x .925 Shoulder Diff Screw
- (1) MIP Thrust Retainer
- (2) 5mm x 8mm x 2.5mm Bearing
- (1) MIP T-Nut Hosing
- (1) MIP T-Nut Insert
- (1) MIP Lube & Thread Gel Cup
- (2) MIP Bi-Metal Outdrive Hub
- (1) MIP Bi-Metal Male Outdrive Cup
- (1) MIP Bi-Metal Female Outdrive Cup
- (2) MIP Puck™ Shiny R-CVD Bone
This product was added to our catalog on September 27, 2016.