TK955 Digital Soldering Station by TrakPower
This product was added to our catalog on October 29, 2014.
This is the TrakPower TK955 Digital Soldering Station. For any electric modeling application, the high-quality TrakPower TK955 Digital Soldering Station delivers superior results with easy - and exceptionally precise - operation.
- Digital LED display shows selected temperature, heating status and operational alerts.
- Simple push-button controls adjust heat in precise 1° increments.
- Security key locks in selected temperature, preventing accidental changes.
- Holds selected temperature within 1.8°F (1°C) while idle.
- Includes chisel and pencil soldering tips
Temperature: 392-896° F (200-480° C)
Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.7 x 2.8 in (120 x 93 x 70 mm)
Weight: 2.9 lb (1315 g)
- Digital Temperature Control Unit
- Heavy-Duty Soldering Iron with Ceramic Heat Element
- Chisel and Pencil Tips
- Iron Stand with Sponge
- Security Key
- Ready-to-Apply Decals for Temperature Control Unit, Soldering Iron and Iron Stand
I didn’t think this would make such a big difference but it really does! Get one, I doubt you’ll regret it.)