TK955 Digital Soldering Station by TrakPower
This is the TrakPower TK955 Digital Soldering Station. For any electric modeling application, the high-quality TrakPower TK955 Digital Soldering Station delivers superior results with easy - and exceptionally precise - operation.
- Digital LED display shows selected temperature, heating status and operational alerts.
- Simple push-button controls adjust heat in precise 1° increments.
- Security key locks in selected temperature, preventing accidental changes.
- Holds selected temperature within 1.8°F (1°C) while idle.
- Includes chisel and pencil soldering tips
Temperature: 392-896° F (200-480° C)
Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.7 x 2.8 in (120 x 93 x 70 mm)
Weight: 2.9 lb (1315 g)
- Digital Temperature Control Unit
- Heavy-Duty Soldering Iron with Ceramic Heat Element
- Chisel and Pencil Tips
- Iron Stand with Sponge
- Security Key
- Ready-to-Apply Decals for Temperature Control Unit, Soldering Iron and Iron Stand
This product was added to our catalog on October 29, 2014.
I didn’t think this would make such a big difference but it really does! Get one, I doubt you’ll regret it.)