Thunderbird Brushless ESC (6 Amp) by Castle Creations
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on May 18, 2009.Castle power and reliability at an import price. Designed for light foamies and small built up aerobats.
- Battery Eliminator Circuit (BEC): eliminates receiver battery
- Safe "Power On"
- Low torque "Soft Start": protects gear boxes and belt drives from shock
- Simple setup: no complicated switches or wiring
- Tough surface mount construction
- Smooth reverse exponential throttle
- Audible Arming Signal
- Self-calibrating endpoints: maximizes usable stick travel
- Auto Motor cut-off with reset
- Auto shut-down when signal is lost
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Forward: yes
- Brake: yes
- Continuous Maximum Current: 6A max
- Input Voltage: 15V max
- Momentary Peak Current: 6A max
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 0.67" x 1.02" x 0.32"
- Weight: 0.14 oz