Thunderbird Brushless ESC (6 Amp) by Castle Creations
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
Castle power and reliability at an import price. Designed for light foamies and small built up aerobats.
- Battery Eliminator Circuit (BEC): eliminates receiver battery
- Safe "Power On"
- Low torque "Soft Start": protects gear boxes and belt drives from shock
- Simple setup: no complicated switches or wiring
- Tough surface mount construction
- Smooth reverse exponential throttle
- Audible Arming Signal
- Self-calibrating endpoints: maximizes usable stick travel
- Auto Motor cut-off with reset
- Auto shut-down when signal is lost
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Forward: yes
- Brake: yes
- Continuous Maximum Current: 6A max
- Input Voltage: 15V max
- Momentary Peak Current: 6A max
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 0.67" x 1.02" x 0.32"
- Weight: 0.14 oz
This product was added to our catalog on May 18, 2009.