Theory X 195 FPV Quadcopter Drone Frame Kit by Blade Helis
This product was added to our catalog on July 7, 2016.
The first Blade FPV airframe, the Theory X Frame Kit, is designed around 3 key factors, durability, speed, and simplicity. Designed exclusively for racing, the assembled kit containing carbon fiber plates, and all recommended equipment has a flying weight of only 400-450g. The airframe features multiple motor mounting holes to fit a variety of motors, and the cover plate includes cutouts for a variety of connectors,video transmitters, and the common XT-60 Battery and ESC connector. The FPV camera mount is highly adjustable and can angle from 45 to 90 degrees. Advanced FPV pilots and those experienced in building quadcopters from scratch, will appreciate the compact design featuring enough room for all electronics and a GoPro camera. Its true X design provides an excellent feel in the air with more agility, the opportunity to hit top speeds, and the ability to reach the finish line first.
- Carbon fiber airframe featuring a solid 4mm main plate provides exceptional durability while maintaining a lightweight profile
- Extreme simplicity in design which not only keeps the airframe lightweight overall, it makes building a breeze
- Multiple motor mounting holes to fit a variety of motors. 16-19mm motor mount support
- Integrated cut outs in the top plate for a variety of video transmitters and cameras
- The top stack was designed to hold a GoPro Hero 3 or 4 with a single strap allowing you to have a race airframe with the ability to run an HD camera
- The simple FPV camera mount allows for angles up to 90 degrees, which have a direct correlation to top speed
- The extremely tough bottom plate provides an XT60 connector cutout for mounting your battery lead to prevent prop strikes in air
- A compact frame with plenty of open space to mount any components desired
- Gross Weight: Flying 14.1-15.8oz (400-450g) Airframe 3.7oz (105g)
- Prop Size: 5 inch maximum
Needed To Complete: