Theory Type W "FPV Equipped" BNF Basic Race Wing by Blade
This is the Blade Theory Type W FPV Equipped Bind-N-Fly Basic Race Wing. The FPV Race Wing phenomenon is catching on like wildfire across the globe. Like FPV quad racing, it connects the immersive action of First-Person View with a high-performance aircraft that's easy to fly. The Blade® Theory Type W race wing delivers outstanding performance that's user friendly out of the box. The result is an FPV-ready airplane that flies incredible whether soaring with the birds for sport or scorching through race gates from 60-90 MPH.
The wings come off in a snap with a modular clip in connection, making transport a breeze and repairs even simpler. Fully integrated flight components such as digital metal gear servos, AS3X® stabilization technology and SAFE® technology give pilots rock solid stabilization at blazing speeds. The 200mw 5.8ghz video transmitter with frequency control lets pilots fly further without having to worry about video issues. The high-output brushless motor accepts 4S Li-Po batteries to suit mild or wild flying styles.
With all these features packed into such a compact airframe, there is still designated room for a Mobius or Legend style HD video camera, giving pilots the ability to record their high speed soaring. Overall, the Theory Type W was designed with performance and ease of use in mind. This product will absolutely make getting into FPV fixed wing racing or exploring an absolute breeze!
- Modular Wings: Modular and easily removable wings make transport a breeze. Just plug in the integrated servo leads from the wings and merely snap them into the push-button locking system, and you’re ready to fly!
- Stable: Precision engineered wing design, combined with SAFE® and AS3X, makes this wing extremely stable at slower cruising speeds along with screaming race speeds upwards of 90 MPH. Dedicated flight modes allow smooth, hand launch take offs, 90 degree bank angle limits, and an agility mode that gives you full control with the stable precision of AS3X.
- AR636 Receiver: This powerful receiver offers incredible flight characteristics for an unmatched flying experience.
- 4S Power: Capable of carrying a 4s, 1300mAh LiPo, this wing offers screaming speeds with respectable flight times to match. The Thrust 2350Kv motor offers competitive power for a wing in this class, with the option to upgrade to a 2650Kv Thrust Series motor for those seeking that extra speed.
- HD Ready: Dedicated mount is designed to host a Mobius or Legend style camera so pilots can play back their races and high flying expeditions in crystal clear HD video!
- Integrated FPV Components: The “FPV Equipped” version comes with everything you need to fly FPV right out of the box. This includes a 700tvl camera and a 200 mW video transmitter. NOTE: A HAM license is required to operate the Video Transmitter in the U.S.
- Personalize It: 3 vivid decal sheets come in the box, so pilots can customize their trim scheme and make this wing stand out so everyone can see who's at the head of the pack!
- SAFE Technology with Optional Flight Envelope Protection
- Advanced AS3X Technology Delivers Rock-Solid Flight handling
- 200mW 5.8GHz Video Transmitter
- 650TVL CCD FPV Camera
- Spektrum™ AR636 6-Channel AS3X® Sport Receiver
- Brushless Power System Capable of Producing 90+ MPH Flight Speeds
- Removable Wings for Easy Transportation
- Tool-less Motor Mount
- Durable Z-Foam™ Material with Carbon-Fiber Reinforcement
- Digital High-Speed Spektrum Mini Metal-Gear Servos
Overall Length: 360mm
Flying Weight: 480g
Servos: 9g MG
Approx. Flying Duration: 5 Minutes
Approx. Flying Speed: Fast or Slow
Experience Level: Advanced
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed To Complete:
- 6-Channel Spektrum DSM2/DSMX Compatible Transmitter
- 4S 1300mAh or 3S 1300mAh LiPo Battery
- Compatible battery charger
- 5.8GHz FPV Headset or Monitor
This product was added to our catalog on September 23, 2016.