The Lighting Controller by HeyOK Performance
HeyOK's The Lighting Controller is an all-inclusive lighting controller. If you need lighting, this controller should have you covered. The Headlight output is switched battery voltage, not receiver voltage. This means that if your truck runs on 3S (let's call it 12 volts), you have 12 volts available to run your light bar. All other outputs are receiver voltage.
- This controller connects to your electrical system in a few places. It gets power by connecting between the battery and ESC and uses this for the headlight output.
- It connects between the receiver and ESC in order to monitor the throttle signal so that it knows when to turn on the brake lights and reverse lights and the driving lights (called "forward" in the photo).
- It connects to a three position channel that is used like this:
- Position 1: Park lights OFF, Head lights OFF
- Position 2: Park lights ON, Head lights OFF
- Position 3: Park lights ON, Head lights ON
- Whenever the park lights are on, it also activates the brake/tail lights, such that whenever the brakes aren't on, they glow dimly, just like tail lights.
- There is an output for hazard lights. These come on when the brake lights have been on for 30 seconds or more and turn off when you turn off the brake lights by giving either forward or reverse throttle.
- The outputs are on pins that are compatible with servo plugs.
- Each output is able to provide 350mA of current. The Headlight output can provide 5 amps of current.
This product was added to our catalog on August 10, 2016.