The Historical Guide to North Ameican Railroads by Kalmbach Publishing
This product was added to our catalog on March 8, 2014.
This updated edition presents history, photos, route maps, and fast facts for 175+ North American railroads. A comprehensive index makes locating information easy and fast. Learn about railroad lines that were abandoned or merged and discover why, plus take a look at major railroads that are still currently in operation.
- The ultimate railroad reference book for rail fans and history buffs
- All major and many minor railroads from the past 100 years are included
- Statistics highlight miles of operation, locomotives, and rolling stock
- 320 pages, 8.25" x 10.75" softcover
- 180 photos with 40 color photos