The Historical Guide to North Ameican Railroads by Kalmbach Publishing
This updated edition presents history, photos, route maps, and fast facts for 175+ North American railroads. A comprehensive index makes locating information easy and fast. Learn about railroad lines that were abandoned or merged and discover why, plus take a look at major railroads that are still currently in operation.
- The ultimate railroad reference book for rail fans and history buffs
- All major and many minor railroads from the past 100 years are included
- Statistics highlight miles of operation, locomotives, and rolling stock
- 320 pages, 8.25" x 10.75" softcover
- 180 photos with 40 color photos
This product was added to our catalog on March 8, 2014.