T-Handle Wheel Wrench (7mm) by Schelle Racing
This product was added to our catalog on May 20, 2014.
This is the Schelle Racing 7mm T-Handle Wheel Wrench. Sleek and comfortable to use, the 2-piece billet aluminum wrench feels at home in your hand, giving you plenty of leverage to easily install and remove wheel nuts. Plus, the two piece design allows the handle to be used with the 11/32" driver tip (SHL1063), so you can use the tool for both metric and SAE applications.
- Plenty of leverage to remove serrated locking wheel nuts.
- Billet aluminum, black anodized and laser etched with Schelle logo.
- Fits all popular brand 7mm wheel nuts.
- Compact design fits in your toolbox.
- Includes re-usable snap case with Schelle mini decal