TF7 1/10 Scale Electric Touring Car Sedan Kit by Kyosho
This product was added to our catalog on September 29, 2015.
The Kyosho TF7 1/10 Scale Electric Touring Sedan Kit has been completely redesigned and represents a full model change from the TF6 SP. With nearly every critical component redesigned to withstand the intensity of modern high-powered electric touring car racing, and a focus on optimizing roll balance and mechanical grip. Modern high end touring cars need to be able to handle the severe stress of cornering at full brake from a 100km/h run. The cars that can manage this previously impossible task better than others have chassis that allow both sides of the machine to work in unison for optimal roll characteristics and improved control stability, producing better control and faster lap times.
To realize this the TF7 features symmetrically arranged screws for each part fixed directly to the main chassis such as the bulkhead and motor mount. In addition, the battery and steering servo that were fixed directly onto the main chassis of the TF6 SP have been changed to floating mounts on the TF7 to minimize their effect on chassis roll. Mechanical grip is increased by changing the thickness and shape of the main chassis together with a one-piece upper plate. Under competitive race conditions with controlled tires and power, the TF7 delivers a dominant racing edge.
NOTE: Electronics, wheels and tires shown in photos are shown for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- Symmetrical arrangement of bulkhead and motor mount screws realizes uniform left/right chassis roll.
- Fiberglass tape mounting of the battery on the TF6 has been replaced with a floating mount plate on the TF7 for optimal roll characteristics.
- Equipped with aluminum servo mount. Cantilever structure fixed by floating mount minimizes the servo’s impact on chassis roll characteristics.
- 2.5mm thickness of TF6 main chassis has been changed to 2.25mm to improve mechanical grip. One-piece upper plate also produces pitching rigidity.
- Rear gear diff features lightweight resin bevel gears for improved pick up performance. High-strength aluminum cup joints are included to handle high power output.
- 2mm shorter shocks than previous model and revised shape of shock stay deliver lower mount to control the level of roll on high-grip surfaces.
- Shorter suspension arms combine with shorter shocks to deliver controlled maneuverability. Setting of suspension holders can be changed to bushes for greater racing effectiveness.
- Includes special resin stay that allows a 30mm or 40mm motor cooling fan to be bolted on.
- 2-belt drive 4WD chassis has been completely redesigned to be at the leading edge of competitive racing.
- Equipped with double joint universal swing shafts that maximize effectiveness with front spool.
- 2nd gear ratio of 1.83:1 on the TF6 has been changed to 1.90:1 on the TF7 for improved throttle response.
- Larger pulley extends life cycle of the drive belt.
- Aluminum one-piece motor mount compatible with high power minimizes gear trouble during racing.
- Adjustable battery stopper allows various battery sizes to be installed.
- Standardized front/rear bulkheads optimize chassis balance as well as improve spare parts efficiency.
- Stabilizer is compatible with the Ultima and Lazer electric off road models.
Tread (F/R): 162mm/161mm
Tire (F/R): not included
Gear Ratio: 1.90:1 (2nd)
Weight: 1,350g (approx.)
Motor: 540 size (not included)
Needed to Complete:
- 2-3 channel, 1-servo R/C System
- 540 size motor
- Instant glue
- Pinion gears
- Fiberglass tape
- Battery for chassis
- Battery charger
- Batteries for transmitter