TEN-SCTE Mod1 Spur Gear (41T) by MIP
MIP's Mod1 SCTE Spur Gear is precision machined from Nylon materials and provides excellent durability characteristics while offering more gear ratio options. Additionally, this gear is available in 39 and 41 tooth count options to fine tune the gear ratio of your model and can reduce gear noise by up to 50%!
- Creates more gear ratio options for various track conditions
- Precision machined from Nylon material for excellent durability & wear
- May help reduce the gear noise level by up to 50%!
- 100% Quality made in the USA
- 39 Tooth
- Smaller than the TEN-SCTE stock 40T spur gear
- Recommended for larger tracks. Provides a smoother bottom but higher top end.
- 41 Tooth
- Larger than the TEN-SCTE stock 40T spur gear
- Recommended for smaller tracks. Provides more bottom punch but lower top speed.
This product was added to our catalog on January 18, 2013.
If you race outdoors and there are any rocks or pebbles any sort of debris that is harder then plastic these suck.
The soft plastic is a rock magnet. They dont last long at all.
Use stock instead.)
BTW- It is much quieter than before, still not worth it.)