Telluride 4x4 4WD RTR Monster Truck by Traxxas w/XL-5 ESC, TQ 2.4GHz Radio, Battery & Charger
This product was added to our catalog on October 17, 2014.
This is the Traxxas Telluride 4x4 RTR Monster Truck, with an included Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz Radio System, 7-Cell 3000mAh Power Cell NiMH Battery and 4 AMP Peak Detecting DC Charger. Now featured with this kit are the updated Traxxas iD connectors now included as standard equipment.
CHARGER NOTE: The included charger requires a cigarette lighter socket found in full size vehicles to charge. If this is not your preference, Traxxas offers an adapter allowing you to charge from a standard home AC electrical socket (TRA2976).
Telluride is a town in the Rocky Mountains that symbolizes rugged adventure, extreme terrain, and outdoor fun. The Traxxas Telluride 4X4 captures that spirit in an off-road adventure vehicle that is engineered to go to places in the farthest reaches of your imagination. Pack it up and hit the trails. 4-wheel drive traction, specially tuned differentials, and long-arm suspension give it sure-footed rock crawling prowess. Off the rocks, the XL-5 ESC and Titan 550 motor dish out high-speed driving excitement. It’s all waterproof, so the fun keeps going through water crossings, mud, and even new mountain snow. The Telluride 4X4 is fully assembled, painted, and Ready-to-Explore™ with included TQ 2.4GHz radio system, 7-cell 8.4V NiMH battery pack, and charger, just add your AA batteries to the transmitter and you have everything you need to go exploring.
NOTE: The model shown may not be an accurate representation of the color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The Traxxas Telluride 4x4 model TRA67044-1 is available in four different colors, blue, orange, red and green. If you would like a specific color scheme, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
- Fully assembled and Ready-To-Drive®
- Full-time 4WD, reaches speeds over 30mph!*
- Licensed Kumho Road Venture MT tires
- Includes 7-cell Traxxas Power Cell battery pack and charger
- TQ™ 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system
- Revo®-spec differentials are specially tuned for trail climbing traction
- Waterproof electronics for all-weather driving excitement in water, mud and snow!
- Powerful Titan® 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan
- High-performance waterproof XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control
- Equipped with Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- High-torque Waterproof Traxxas steering servo (#2056)
- Efficient telescoping heavy-duty U-joint driveshafts
- Bellcrank steering system with integrated servo saver
- Modular, fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Extreme-terrain ground clearance and forward wheel placement tackles steep approach angles
- Long-travel suspension
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- Precision high-quality hex hardware throughout
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
Length: 16.73" (425mm)
Front Track: 11.06" (281mm)
Rear Track: 11.06" (281mm)
Weight: 83.42oz (2.37 kg)
Height (overall): 9.06" (230mm)
Wheelbase: 10.75" (273mm)
Speed Control Type: XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control
Motor (electric): Titan® 12T 550 (12-turn)
Steering Servo: #2056 High Torque Waterproof
Transmitter: TQ 2.4GHz Radio
Receiver: #6519 3-Channel Micro
Body: ProGraphix, Traxxas Telluride 4X4
Skill Level: 1
Battery Tray Dimensions: 142mm x 48.5mm x 23mm, 25mm
Included Batteries: Traxxas Power Cell Battery (NiMH, 7-C Stick)
Required Batteries: 4 "AA" (transmitter)
*NOTE: With optional 25-tooth speed pinion gear (sold separately)
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)