Tekno Hinge Pin Suspension Support System by M2C Racing
This is the M2C Tekno Hinge Pin Suspension Support System. Machined from 7075 aircraft aluminum, this system duplicates the stock settings of the vehicle and also provides up to 2 degrees of additional toe and anti-squat adjustment from the stock settings. The 4, 5 and 6 dot inserts can also be used in the "C" block for fine adjustments to anti-squat. The captured tapered hinge pins are made with 01 Tool steel for maximum strength and are designed to rotate in the bushings to allow unobstructed movement of the suspension arms, even if you bend a hinge pin. The bushings are made from delrin material and will provide you with a much longer life than stock plastic bushings.
- (1) front antidive block "C"(M2C6603)
- (1) rear toe block (M2C6602)
- (1) front rear block (M2C6601 - NOTE: This block uses the stock tekno insert)
- (3) tapered 4mm dia. hinge pins (M2C6605)
- (4) diamond inserts (hole in center of block) (M2C4510)
- (4) 2 dot inserts (hole 1 degree off center) (M2C4511)
- (4) 3 dot inserts (hole 2 degrees off center) (M2C4512)
- (4) 4 dot inserts (hold 1/4 degrees off center) (M2C4513)
- (4) 5 dot inserts (hole 1/2 degrees off center) (M2C4514)
- (4) 6 dot inserts (hole 3/4 degrees off center) (M2C4515)
NOTE: Direction of dot indicates direction of offset of hole.
This product was added to our catalog on March 19, 2015.