Tekin's Element Proof ROC412 HD offers protection from the elements, giving you the confidence and the power you need to tackle the trails without fear of water, mud or snow! Designed for heavier trail or rock racing rigs, the ROC412 HD delivers more torque and more power on demand, in the same trusted kV ratings so you can maintain desired speed and input voltage, while the longer can delivers more torque than a standard size motor.
Using a 4-pole 12-slot motor design based off the award-winning T8 Series motors, the ROC412 HD harnesses the benefits of brushless efficiency and extreme amounts of torque to stay out on the trail longer with more power on tap. And when you combine the ROC412 HD with an RX4 Speed Control, you have one of the smoothest and most capable brushless crawling systems on the market.
- Element Proof design tackles Water, Mud and Snow*
- 18.5mm Rotor provides more Torque and Braking Power
- 5mm High-Strength Pinion Shaft
- 550 Length Can provides improved heat dissipation
- 4 Pole 12 Slot Crawler Motor Design
- CNC Machined 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum Heatsink Can
- Crawler, Rock Race and Trail Rig Specific
- Neodymium Sintered Magnets
- Rebuildable Design
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximizes Efficiency
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- Dual-Plug Sensor Wire Harness for use with all sensored and sensorless systems
- High RPM ABEC5 Oversized Bearings
- Element Proof ESCs and Motors are specially designed to withstand water splashes and are not meant to be submerged. Included dielectric grease must be used on the sensor and fan port connections to protect them from shorting.
- The ROC412 HD is not intended for operation while submerged in liquid.
- Anytime your motor sees water it is important that you perform the proper after run maintenance. Warranty does not cover neglect, lack of maintenance, bearings, rust or any damage that may occur if the motor is submerged in water.
221g / 7.8oz
5mm x 15.3mm / .196" x .60"
36mm / 1.41"
62.5mm / 2.5"
Front: 5 x 14 x 5mm / Rear: 5 x 11 x 5mm
This product was added to our catalog on June 29, 2017