This Tekin Gen4 Spec-R Sensored Brushless Motor is engineered for outstanding, dependable performance. Utilizing the best materials available Tekin redesigned the SPEC-R to cut weight while reducing resistance, resulting in a tried-and-true Spec racing machine. On Road or Off, the SPEC-R handles all situations, providing smooth power and control across all RPMs when needed. Pair with an RS PRO Black Edition for the ultimate in SPEC Racing Equipment.
Tekin took the time and put in the attention to detail needed to significantly reduce lap times. The updated stator is precision stamped and pressed, increasing efficiency and reducing resistance. Tekin motors are hand-wound with high purity copper wire and machined from quality 6061-T6 aluminum. This set-up is completely tunable with optional rotors and are totally re-buildable.
- 60 Degrees Adjustable Timing Advance
- SPEC Racing Specific Design
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Heat Sink Can
- Neodymium Sintered Magnet
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximize Conductivity
- Low Resistance, High Power Solder Tabs
- Sensored System Ready
- Anodized End-bell Plates Maximize Corrosion and Wear Resistance
- High RPM Precision Bearings
- Oversized Front Bearing
- Rebuild-able Design
- Solder-less Sensor PCB Replacement
- Legal in Major Race Governing Bodies
- ROAR Approved
Input Voltage: 1-2S LiPO - 21.5T
Weight: 5.1oz / 145g
Shaft Dimensions: 3.18mm (1/8") x 15.3mm
Motor Diameter: 35.85mm / 1.40"
Motor Length: 50.25mm / 1.978"
Max Operating Temperature: 180°F / 82°C
Bearing Dimensions: Front: 4x13x5mm
Rotor Size: 12.5mm BLUE - 21.5T / 17.5T / 13.5T / 10.5T
This product was added to our catalog on October 14, 2020