The Tekin BXR Waterproof Brushed Motor Crawler ESC gives your scale crawler precise control and features that are unmatched by any other brushed only ESC. Features like 3rd channel input for on the fly drag brake adjustments and Active Drag Brake make the BXR the perfect scale crawler solution. Tekin's Element proof design allows you to hit the trails with confidence no matter the weather. Small capable and versatile - the BXR is ready for any adventure.
NOTE: Standalone BEC unit required for use with 3S LiPo and high torque servos
- Drag brake adjust with your radio
- Active drag brake system
- Element proof design
- Fully proportional Forward/Brake/Reverse
- Runs Brushed motors only
- QuickTune One-Touch Programming
- On Board temperature indicator
- LiPo safe with custom voltage cutoffs
- Solder posts for easy wire management
- HotWire PC programming access (requires Tekin HotWire - not included)
- Active drag brake
- Reverse strength
- Drag Brake
- Brake strength
- Current limit
- Neutral width
- Brushed Modes: Fwd/Brk, Fwd/Rev
- Voltage cut off: None, 2S, 3S, Set per cell
- Throttle profiles: 5 choices, mild to aggressive (requires HotWire - not included)
- Adjustable throttle and brake minimums
Input Voltage: 4-9 Cells / 2-3S LiPo
Motor Limit: 20T on 2S, 30T on 3S LiPo
BEC: 5V/3.7A (standalone BEC unit required for use with 3S LiPo and high torque servos)
Weight: 0.39 oz / 11g w/wires
This product was added to our catalog on February 5, 2019
1. Motor limitations are too tight. Would be nice if it would handle a 20t on 3s.
2. Needs a real bec, even on 2s this bec isn't usable.
3. Calibration is easy, programming is a pain, must have hotwire 3.0 but can not use bluetooth function.
Otherwise this really is an awesome esc! The active drag break function works flawlessly. I recommend this to anyone with a scale truck, just read the description fully. I also have a rx4 which is absolutely amazing but a little on expensive side.