Tech 7 Model 780 Dual Power 20VA by MRC
This product was added to our catalog on April 24, 2013.
Tech 7 ampac 780 features two independent Tech 7 units in one housing. It is designed to control two trains in different blocks with common rail. This dual unit not only has a total output of 20VA, but features that include revolutionary slow speed circuitry and Accutec Technology™.
INPUT: 120 VAC 60 Hz
OUTPUT: 14.5 VDC- EACH THROTTLE @ 10VA, 14.8 VAC
TOTAL OUTPUT: 20 VA
- Accutec Technology™ provides smoother performance and helps maintain the extra power when climbing grades or running over poor track conditions
- Proportional Tracking Control an innovative system of control that yields the most responsive, realistic model train operation
- Automatic Circuit Protector automatically disconnects power to the track to protect your equipment if overload occurs
- Main Line Direction Switch throw the switch to reverse direction of the loco
- More Powerful than others in its class with power to pull heavy loads and operate accessories
- Pilot Indicator Light shows power is being delivered to the track
- Advanced Slow Speed Circuitry so your loco can crawl and couple easily
- Fixed A.C. Terminals for powering switch machines, lights and other accessories
- 300 Degree Speed Control uses 300 degree throttle for an extended range of control