This is a Team Powers Portable Soldering Station, a compact and portable soldering station that runs off a 2S to 4S Lipo Battery. The Soldering Station is kept portable by construction, with the casing and bottom cover made of a lightweight aluminum and the iron top body made of carbon graphite. A useful part tray and foam space area are incorporated at the top of the station to help with keeping small parts in place. Usage is easy with a simple On/Off switch.
- Portable and support with battery input.
- Standard operating temperature can be up to 420’c, but it can be adjusted to max 520’c which is not suggested to do it because it will shorten the lifetime directly.
- Two LEDs as the status indicator.
- Iron head can be replaceable.
- With part tray and foam space area at the top of the station.
- With 4mm, 5mm and 2mm plug hole for easy soldering.
- Ion body can be roll up and down to a desired position.
- Easy usage with On/Off key
Station Dimension: ~80(L) x 80(W) x 35(H) mm.
Weight: ~252g (Include the Soldering Iron and Station only).
Input Power Voltage: 7.4V~18V (2S~4S Lipo Battery).
Power output: 150W
This product was added to our catalog on March 10, 2021