The Team Powers Actinium V3 Competition Sensored Brushless Motor was developed to deliver next generation speed and performance.
Improved features compared to Actinium V2.0 motors:
- Upgraded neodymium sintered rotor for stronger magnetic field which increases torque, and reduces fade at high temperature.
- Redesigned rotors are factory balanced to ensure the least amount of vibration.
- Redesigned stator and wiring technique has lowered the internal resistance (10.5T-25.5T) by about 15-20%.
- Stator design increases top speed and improves power efficiency.
- Motor casing design drops motor temps 10-15’C because of newly added heat dissipation vents.
- Actinium V3.0 (152-155g) is now 10% lighter as compared to the Actinium V2.0
- Highest-grade ball bearings installed; no ceramic bearings needed.
- Stator screws of a special Titanium and Aluminum mixture provide strength, less weight, and higher RPM output.
- Built according to IFMAR/ROAR/EFRA/BRCA Spec
Shaft diameter: 3.17mm
Rotor dimensions: 12.5x7.2x25.2mm (10.5T-21.5T)
Weight: ~155g (varies with motor turn)
Available specifications: 4.5T, 5.5T, 6.5T, 7.5T, 8.5T, 9.5T, 13.5T, 17.5T, 21.5T, 25.5