Ottsix Voodoo KLR X4 1.9 Crawler Tires were designed to mimic the look with of a cut Trepador tire. This deep and aggressive lug pattern gives the Voodoo KLR its reputation as the ultimate go anywhere, do anything tire!
- VEX (Vertical Extreme) Rubber Compound: Choose from Red, Gold or Silver
- Double Deadband anti rebound technology: This feature is engineered into the sidewall and greatly reduces bounce and allows the tire to easily conform to the terrain.
- Engineered sidewall: Deep, specially shaped ribs allows the user to utilize very very soft foams without sacrificing side hill integrity.
- FoamLoc: Grooves found on the inner diameter of the carcass help prevent the foams from moving side to side.
- EZ Mount engineered beads: Simply put, the easiest tires to mount in the industry!
NOTE: Foams not included. Because of the unique size and shape, Ottsix foams (OTT-KLRX4-NON-VENTED, OTT-KLRX4-VENTED) are recommended for this tire.
COMPOUND RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE KLR/X4:
RED COMPOUND: Recommended for trucks weighing up to 8 pounds.
GOLD COMPOUND: Recommended for trucks weighing 8-12 pounds.
SILVER COMPOUND: Recommended for trucks weighing 12 pounds and over.
Wheel Size: 1.9"
Tire Height: 4.75"
Width at Carcass: 1.4"