This is the Team Orion Vortex R10 Stock US SPEC Brushless ESC. The "blinky" stock classes are booming world wide and racers have been asking for a stock version of the very successful Vortex R10 Pro speed controller. Team Orion's answer? The Vortex R10 Stock.
Now you can squeeze the extra power out of your stock racing motors, while keeping total control with the awesome throttle and brake feeling of their US National winning ESC software.
- Zero Timing Software: This R10 Stock ESC has been factory programmed with the 0° timing software. This software is optimized to give the best possible performance when using 0° timing.
- Dual Sensor Port: Another great feature of the R10 racing ESC is the dual sensor port. The two sensor ports have two purposes, firstly they allow you to better manage the sensor wire positioning and secondly the port which remains free can be used to connect the ESC to the DSB-R digital program box without having to remove the sensor wire each time.
- Great Throttle & Brake Control: Not only a modern ESC needs to deliver maximum power, but also maximum control. This was the key for the victories at the US Nationals and World Championships this year. With the hardware and software version used in this speed controller we achieved both: ultra smooth control at high RPM and with outstanding acceleration.
- CAD Designed Aluminum Case: With today’s high-end brushless motors and batteries, efficiency and cooling are very important. Our engineers chose aluminum over plastic for the ESC top case because it dissipates heat much more efficiently. The bottom case is still in plastic to prevent glitching and other nuisances. The top case also features mounting holes for the cooling fan.
- Super Push Brake Technology: Braking is as important as accelerating. With our international racing team we fine-tuned the software in order to give maximum brake force at best controllability. We managed to make great improvements over competitors products - and we call our system Push Brake Technology.
- Low Resistant Components: High grade components have been chosen to lower the inner resistance for best efficiency. Thanks to those high quality electronic components the Vortex R10 is robust and reliable.
- World Champion Software!
- 4 Times US National Champion Software
- Norwegian National Champion Software
- ROAR Approved
- CAD Designed Aluminum Case
- Dual Sensor Port
- High grade Low Resistance components
- State of the Art software
- Highly customizable settings
- LED and Audio Tone for Status Control
- Optional Program Box and Computer Software
- Simple Initial Setup
- Works with Sensor and Sensorless Motors
- Seamless sensor/sensorless switch in case of sensor failure
- Forward and Reverse Function Mode
- Crawler Function Mode
- Great Throttle/Brake Feeling and Control
- Super Push Brake Technology
- Heavy Duty 12G Silicone Wires
- Low Battery Voltage Cut-Off System
Resistance: 0.0003 ohm
Function: forward/brake, forward/brake reverse, forward/reverse
Application: Zero timing (blinky mode) stock racing
Motor type: Stock motors
Battery type: 5-9 cells NiMH - NiCd, 2-3S LiPo/LiFe
BEC: 5.75V@3A, Linear Mode
Size: 41.5x30.5x20.2mm w/o fan
This product was added to our catalog on August 20, 2014