The Team Losi Racing 22 Series Direct Drive System was developed to provide 22 owners with a factory upgrade for their 17.5 spec class cars. Eliminating the slipper assembly reduces rotating mass, providing the increased punch and acceleration that is a must have for 17.5 spec racing.
- The Direct Drive System eliminates the slipper for the 22 vehicles, increasing punch and reducing the rotating mass by 48% (over 9g) when compared to the standard slipper assembly
- The top shaft, and spur hubs are precision machined from 7075-T6 aluminum and hard anodized
- The top shaft is shorter than a traditional top shaft to reduce rotating mass
- Specifically designed spur gears
- 69T and 75T spur gears included for 2wd buggy and 2wd Truck/SCT gearing
- 66T (TLR332046) and 72T (TLR332048) optional spur gears are available separately (not included)
NOTE: Use only for 17.5T Spec Motors. This is not designed to work with or recommended for 13.5T or modified motors.