Team Line B6-Pro II .21 Competition Off-Road Buggy Engine (Turbo) by Werks w/TLP5BT Plug
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on January 19, 2017.The Werks Racing Team Line B6-Pro II .21 Competition Off-Road Buggy Engine takes the proven B6-Pro platform and makes it even better! The B6-Pro II provides a smooth, linear power band with strong bottom through top end with excellent run time making it ideal for buggy racers that like a smooth engine with power on tap at all times!
B6-Pro II Features:
- Revised port timing for improved performance.
- “Swiss” ceramic rear bearing for improved reliability and reduced friction.
- Double shielded front bearing for improved reliability.
- Lightened and epoxy ramped crankshaft allows the engine to spool up faster for improved acceleration and improved fuel economy.
- Black anodized crankcase for improved heat dissipation.
- Billet rear back plate to reduce weight and create a more rigid case assembly.
- Improved carburetor heat shield to improve carburetor consistency and reduce possibility of heat saturation.
- Revised carburetor design for easier tuning and improved stability.
- Modified crankcase and new super low CG wrap around head design for improved heat dissipation and reduces overall CG of vehicle for improved handling.
- O-ring sealed head button improves sealing and reduces the likely hood of dirt entering engine during routine maintenance.
Output: 2.8hp at 36,000rpm
Sleeve: Five Port, Chrome Plated Brass
Piston: SNS Machined High-Silicon Aluminum Alloy
Connecting Rod: Knife Edged, Double Bushed 7075 T6 Aluminum Alloy
Carburetor: Revised 2010, 2 Needle, Adjustable Venturi, Heat Isolation Sleeve.
Cooling Head: Lightweight, CNC Machined, Super Low CG Wrap Around Case Design
NOTE: This engine includes a Werks TLP5BT #5 Turbo Glow Plug. The glow plugs recommended for this engine are the Werks Racing TLP5BT #5 and TLP6BT #6. Pipe recommendation is Werks Racing 2013 (WRX6658C) for Truggy and Werks Racing 2058 (WRX6659C) for Buggy.