Team Line B5-Pro II .21 Off-Road Competition Buggy Engine by Werks Racing (Turbo Plug)
|See Price In Cart|
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2016.
The Werks Team Line B5-Pro II is a revised version of the renowned B5 Pro. Werks engineers went back to the drawing board, and made the B5 Pro even better! The B5-Pro II produces aggressive stump pulling bottom end power, with strong mid and top end that makes it a great truggy engine. Additionally, the B5 Pro II is well suited for buggy applications when you want aggressive power and insane bottom end.
Engine includes a Werks TLP5BT #5 Turbo Glow Plug. The glow plugs recommended for this engine are the Werks Racing TLP5BT #5 and TLP6BT #6. Pipe recommendation is Werks Racing 2013 (WRX6658C) for Truggy use and Werks Racing 2058 (WRX6659C) for Buggy use.
B5-Pro II features:
- Revised port timing for improved performance.
- “Swiss” ceramic rear bearing for improved reliability and reduced friction.
- Double shielded front bearing for improved reliability.
- Lightened and epoxy ramped crankshaft allows the engine to spool up faster for improved acceleration and improved fuel economy.
- Black anodized crankcase for improved heat dissipation.
- Billet rear back plate to reduce weight and create a more rigid case assembly.
- Improved carburetor heat shield to improve carburetor consistency and reduce possibility of heat saturation.
- Revised carburetor design for easier tuning and improved stability.
- Modified crankcase and new super low CG wrap around head design for improved heat dissipation and reduces overall CG of vehicle for improved handling.
- O-ring sealed head button for improved sealing and reduces the likely hood of dirt entering engine during routine maintenance.
RPM Racing: 3,000-41,000
Output: 2.7hp at 33,000rpm
Sleeve: Five Port, Chrome Plated Brass
Piston: SNS Machined High-Silicon Aluminum Alloy
Connecting Rod: Knife Edged, Double Bushed 7075 T6 Aluminum Alloy
Carburetor: Revised 2010, 2 Needle, Adjustable Venturi, Heat Isolation Sleeve.
Cooling Head: Lightweight, CNC Machined, Super Low CG Wrap Around Case Design
Bottom end to rip out of corners for jumps. Very goop top end and engine purs like a kitten when getting out of the throttle. Highly recommend this engine.
THANKS WERKS Running engine in buggy with pipe and manifold recommended by WERKS.)