The Team Brood Vigor 550 4 Pole Sensored Brushless Motor is exactly what the doctor ordered to breathe new life into your scalers, rock racers, short course trucks and basher rigs. With a 17.75mm diameter sintered 4 pole rotor, these motors deliver gobs of torque. Plus, the addition of a conformal coated sensor board helps to protect the sensor board when driving in wet environments. This makes the Vigor a great choice for both bashers and racers looking for a high quality sensored 550 motor upgrade. Each motor includes a 155mm flat sensor wire, as well as a handy maintenance guide with gearing tips and more.
- Sensored 550 Motor
- 4 pole Rotor, 12 slot Stator
- High RPM precision ball bearings
- Non-Adjustable Timing
- CNC Machined Billet T6 Aluminum Heatsink Can with minimal venting
- Powerful Sintered Neodymium Magnet
- Conformal Coated Sensor Board
- Motors are tested and broken in before shipment
- Includes 155mm Sensor Wire
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty covers manufacturing defects
Voltage Input: 3.7v-14.8v
Break-In: 120 Seconds
Stator Construction: Handwound
Lamination Size: .35mm
Wire Type: Round Copper
Rotor Poles: 4
Rotor Diameter: 17.75
Magnet Type: Neo
Balance Type: Epoxy
Shaft Size: 5mm
Mounting Pattern: M3x25mm
lets face it every kit and every build, simple or difficult always is an adventure for me and the most complex yet simple to do is our electronics. i will be back to post a motor analysis for now, until the Sickness wraps on some rubber and hits the road.
Three stars right in the middle, scales can tip, and Stars can be re-lit or blown out.