Team Associated has brought back to life the iconic group B rally cars from the 80's with the Apex2 A550 Rally Sport RTR 1/10 Electric 4WD Rally Car. Using aggressive styling and quintessential rally styling the A550 faithfully captures what rally cars of yesteryear were all about! Featuring scale mirrors, roof scoop, rear spoiler, scale dual exhaust, B-pillar window scoops, aggressive rally tires and more the A550 embodies everything rally! Using the Apex2 4WD chassis gives this vehicle the ultimate platform to rocket through race stages. The Apex2 chassis features four wheel independent A-arm suspension with coil-over shocks keeping the A550 stable yet responsive at any speed. Get your hands on this Rally inspired vehicle and enter the intense world of rally racing!
- A-arm front and rear independent suspension keeps the Apex2 chassis under control during the wildest of driving conditions.
- Plastic body shock absorbers smooth out the bumps when cruising around the streets.
- Active rear suspension allows the amount of toe change to be adjusted through the suspension cycle, increasing or decreasing rear grip.
- A sealed center driveline keeps dirt and debris out for smooth and reliable power delivery.
- The Reedy 550 15-turn 3-slot motor provides plenty of torque and tire ripping speed.
- Reedy SC500X programmable brushed ESC (program card sold separately) and Reedy Sport 550
- Sealed receiver box
- Steel 25T servo horn
- Adjustable hook and loop battery straps
- Steel dog bones and drive axles
- Sealed front and rear gear differentials
- Injection-molded brake calipers and rotors
- Aluminum motor plate
- Adjustable shock mounting locations
- Bolt-on steering plates
- Molded one-piece tire rods and steering links
- Adjustable body post height locations
- Active rear toe suspension design
- Plastic tub main chassis
- "Shorty" battery box
- POM-filled injection molded pivot balls
- Oilite bushings
Length: 458mm (18.03”)
Width: 200mm (7.87”)
Wheelbase: 259mm (10.2”)
Axle Ratio: 2.6:1
TECH NOTE: Ready-To-Run models come equipped with all electronics and include the transmitter needed for use. Please check the needed to complete below to make sure you have everything you need to get out and enjoy your RC model.
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AA batteries for the transmitter
- NiMH or LiPo Shorty battery with High Current T-Plug
- Charger for battery
This product was added to our catalog on December 28, 2022