TBS PowerCube Drone Stack by Team BlackSheep
This product was added to our catalog on May 31, 2016.
The TBS Powercube Multirotor Stack is a uniquely stacked flight controller, esc, and power distribution board (PDB) combo, that is suited for your fpv racer between 180 and 330 size. The Colibri RACE is a F3 based flight controller with enough processing power and memory to achieve low looptimes. The ESCs are TBS designed based on TBS's Bulletproof technology, running the most common firmware BLHeli, or SimonK if desired. Offering 2-6S capabilities, 20A unventilated, 30A continuous, & 45A bursts, TBS ESC's provide ample juice for the most demanding of motor and prop combos. The Colibri RACE is a F3 based flight controller with enough processing power and memory to achieve low looptimes. The TBS POWERCUBE combines knowledge and experience from over 2 years of research. It is the standard for performance, reliability, ease-of use, and cost in race machines.
- All-in-one, solder-free system for race quads. Comes with - or plugs into - everything you need
- Optimized for centralized weight distribution
- STM32F3 Based FC; Improved response and system overhead compared to F1 boards
- Bulletproof and proven TBS ESC's
- BLHeli 14.3; SimonK compatible
- Patented Power Distribution
- Clean, filtered power for fpv camera and video transmitter, selectable between 5V, 12V and VBatt.
Additional & Optional TBS Support
Available separately is the TBS CORE PRO module. It plugs into the BST port on the PowerCube and from there it takes control of everything. You can fully configure your flight control with your radio, allowing pilots to tune your multirotor without the need for a laptop. In flight you are being kept up to date with all important information like battery voltage, current consumption, signal strength*, and flight timer.
**Signal Strength(RSSI) Is only available on certain radio systems.
- STM32 F3 Flight controller running Betaflight
- Regulated and filtered power for Camera and Video Transmitter (5V/12V/VBatt Switchable)
- 20A continuous, 30A with airflow, 50A peak ESC (each)
- 2-6S capable
- Power distribution: 120A continuous
- Current Sensor: 100A sense, 250A peak throughput
- Dimensions: 36mm x 36mm x 30mm
- Weight: 70g incl. PDB, wires & connectors
- TBS POWERCUBE stack with Flight Control, 4x ESCs, PDB
- Terminating plastic shoe to isolate the TBS PowerCube from carbon fiber frames
- Cables for FPV Camera and video transmitter
- External 5V Buzzer
- LED pigtail cable