TBS Colibri Race "V2" Flight Controller by Team BlackSheep
This product was added to our catalog on June 1, 2016.
The TBS Colibri Race Flight Controller features many high end specifications, all packed into a lightweight and cost friendly packaging. Mainly found in the TBS-Powercube this flight controller is an exact replacement in the event something drastically goes wrong with the original flight controller supplied with the Powercube.
Flashed with Cleanflight to allow maximum tuning capabilities for racers, the Colibri offers several innovative features such as built-in IR Port, MPU6500 gyro with serial support for extremely low loop times, VCP over USB, JST-SH Plug and Play ports, and through-holes for soldering the most critical inputs and outputs.
Tech Tip: Due to extreme sensitivity of the MPU6500 Gyro, some components will cause "jittering" on the yaw axis of the quad. Most of these issues are alleviated by utilizing O-Ring Mounting top and bottom of the flight controller to smooth out vibration traces to the gyro. Yokomo X-Rings are a good choice for the task.
- STM32F3 Processor for ultimate processing power
- PPM, SBus, DSM2, DSMX inputs (5V and 3.3V Provided)
- 6 PWM ESC Outputs
- Plug and Play Sockets or Solder Pads for R/C Input and Buzzer
- 36x36mm Standard Size, 30.5mm Mounting Holes
- RGB LED Strip Support
- Extension Port for GPS, Compass, Pressure Sensors
- UART Serial Ports for peripherals such as Blackbox, SerialRX, and Telemetry
- 5V Buzzer Output
- MPU6500 Gyro
- Cleanflight Compatiblity
- LED Status onboard
- 4.4g All Up Weight