The Tamiya X-SA Racing Fighter 1/10 Off Road Buggy Kit is a great way to expand your Tamiya collection! X-SA (Expert-Semi-Assembled) series models offer an all-around fun 2WD experience with a classic Tamiya model.
About the X-SA series
Kits are a big part of what Tamiya does. But they also understand that some people may not have the time or confidence for the assembly of an R/C model - that is why they have came up with the X-SA (Expert-Semi-Assembled) series of models. Each product features a fully-assembled and setup chassis with TEU-105BK ESC (electronic speed control) included, plus a fully painted body with the marking stickers already applied. All you need to do is provide the R/C equipment and battery pack, install it, and you're ready to drive.
- 1/10 scale finished R/C model.
- Polycarbonate body and wing are pre-cut and pre-painted, with marking stickers applied.
- Ribbed front and square spike rear tires.
- The DT-03 uses a tough monocoque frame.
- Big wheelbase (287mm) and tread (front: 221mm, rear: 208mm) measurements give it great performance on- and off-road!
- Front arms have 25-degree skid angle for stable off-road driving.
- Features a sealed rear gearbox with internal gear differential unit, plus a dust cover for R/C equipment.
- A wide range of option parts is available to tune and customize your DT-03 chassis car.
- Includes: TEU-105BK ESC (Electronic Speed Control)
Needed to Complete:
- 2-Channel radio system
- Steering servo
- 7.2volt battery pack & compatible charger
This product was added to our catalog on March 8, 2021