- When airbrushing make sure to use any of the following Tamiya thinners: 81020, 81030, 81040, 81520, 87077.
- X designated colors have a glossy finish while XF designated colors are flat finish.
- The paint can be thinned for airbrushing using Tamiya X-20A Acrylic thinner.
- The paint can be also thinned for airbrushing using Tamiya Lacquer Thinner. Using Tamiya Lacquer Thinner will yield faster drying results and a harder finish.
- For better paint brushing results use Tamiya Paint Retarder (87114) for a smoother brushstroke free finish.
This product was added to our catalog on April 10, 2020