The Tamiya TRF420X 4WD Touring Car Chassis Kit features a variety of updated features to create a premium level touring car chassis for hardcore racers.
NOTE: Finished kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. See needed to complete list below for a list of items required to complete the model.
- 1/10 scale R/C chassis assembly kit.
- The drivetrain features the spur gear positioned toward the chassis center for stable drivability. (The motor position is not changed from the TRF420.) Front and rear drive belts are based on the TA08 PRO chassis kit (TRA58693).
- Choose from two types of lower deck (carbon fiber and aluminum).
- Changing screw positions fixing the upper deck allows adjustment of chassis rigidity (at least 6 different setups).
- Features the trustworthy 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension from the TRF420, and high- precision, durable sealed ball bearings of the TRF series as kit-standard.
- Includes 43mm rear drive shafts for different setups in conjunction with suspension mount, front and rear bulkheads for precise assembly and various kinds of setup, and urethane bumpers.
- Damper stays are designed to allow some flex, for high traction and a boost to drivability.
- The floating R/C deck helps facilitate chassis flex, and ensures efficient maintenance.
- The quick-plate type battery pack does not require tape for attachment. Depending on the battery pack equipped, change positions of spacers and posts.
- Comes with a carrying case dedicated for the TRF420X chassis.
- 2-channel radio
- Steering servo
- 7.2-7.4 volt battery
- Battery charger
- Wheels & tires
This product was added to our catalog on February 17, 2022