Tamiya Team Hahn Racing MAN TGS 4WD On Road Semi Truck is a faithful replica of the Team Reinert trucks racing in the European Truck Racing Championship. Weighing in at a colossal 5,400kg these trucks truly are the heavyweights of motorsport! But size isn't the only thing that's extreme about these incredible machines. The Team Hahn Racing MAN TGS truck is powered by a huge 1,100hp turbocharged diesel engine. To get that phenomenal power from the engine to the tarmac is no easy task, which is why the truck takes advantage of a Mechanical 16-speed ZF gearbox to get it up to speed.
This Tamiya radio control replica faithfully captures the giant race truck of the Team Hahn Racing Team. In 2015, driver Joachim Hahn piloted the truck to a creditable 3rd position in the Championship. The polycarbonate body sits atop the TT-01 E chassis, which is designed for easy assembly and maintenance. This specific kit includes a Hobbywing THW-1060 Brushed ESC for incredible performance.
NOTE: Finished kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. See needed to complete list below for a list of items required to complete the model.
- 4-piece durable and lightweight polycarbonate body.
- Details such as engine, turbocharger and frame are faithfully reproduced on the polycarbonate body.
- Separately molded ABS plastic parts recreate side mirror, coupler and rear bumper.
- Included marking stickers recreate the sponsor livery of the #3 Team Hahn Racing truck from the 2016 FIA season.
- Wheels and 70mm diameter radial tires are specifically designed for racing truck models.
- Molded parts to make the model compatible with LED lights. (Tamiya LED Light Unit sold separately)
- Includes a Hobbywing THW-1060 Brushed ESC
Needed to Complete:
- 2 channel radio system
- Steering servo
- Polycarbonate paint for body
- 7.2V battery & charger
This product was added to our catalog on February 21, 2022