Tamiya Russian Heavy JS-2 Tank 1/35 Model Kit. The Russian Heavy Tank JS-2 was built to overthrow the German Tiger I. Put into production in the latter half of WWII in December 1943, it had a long powerful 122mm gun and superior mobility. From August 1944 the upper part of the hatch was removed from the hull which greatly improved its survivability. The JS-2 was produced in the Chelyabinsk Kirov factory (ChKZ), and a characteristic of the tank is its one piece cast rounded front. The JS-2 showed great strength in the break through of defensive positions but also in anti-tank battles. The Russian tank JS-2 played a major part which contributed to the victory of the end of the Great War.
- Plastic assembly kit
- Gun comes on a large turret
- The Tank's front part adds to its presence
- Turret and hull have a realistic cast metal surface affect
- The engine intake grill has etching parts which give a sharp finish
- Two kinds of track are included - belt and assembly types
- Comes with four kinds of markings for Russian, Czechoslovak and Polish tanks