This is the Tamiya Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V 1/10 4WD Electric Touring Car Kit on the TT-02 Chassis. Inspired by the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V, Tamiya has brought this iconic vehicle back to life! The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 5th generation model took part in global rally races in 1998 and achieved both Maker’s and Driver’s Championships. This car featured a powerful body with bulging fenders, louvers and air intakes on the hood, and rear wing. Tamiya has captured this with a plethora of scale details and ABS scale parts such as the mirrors and rear wing, making this vehicle a must have!
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to give excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports.
This is a model kit that requires assembly. Hobby tools and paint will be needed to complete a finished product.
- Separate ABS plastic parts realistically depict side mirrors and rear wing.
- The model utilizes the shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis which features ease of assembly, superior adaptability and stability.
- 12-spoke silver wheels are paired with tread patterned racing radial tires.
- Comes with stickers and window masking stickers for use in the painting process.
- Includes a Hobbywing THW-1060 Brushed ESC
- Includes Tamiya Torque Tuned Motor.
Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
Bearings: Plastic Bushing
Body Material: Polycarbonate
Body Stickers: Included
Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
Chassis Type: TT-02
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Differential Type: Gear
Drive: Type: Shaft 4WD
Motor: 540-brushed type
Shock Damper: Friction
Suspension: 4-wheel fully independent
Terrain Use: On-Road
Needed to Complete:
- 2 channel radio system
- Steering servo
- Polycarbonate paint for body
- 7.2 - 7.4 volt battery
- Compatible Charger
This product was added to our catalog on November 4, 2022