The Tamiya JR Hyper Dash 3 Motor Pro J-Cup is a limited-edition release of the double-shaft Hyper-Dash Motor PRO, which has a label and packaging commemorating Japan Cup 2020. It is a balanced, high performance motor, equally at home on a variety of course types and a great tune-up option for advanced racers, as well as being a perfect Japan Cup memento. This item is for use with 8T pinion gears (sold separately), and is compatible with high-level machine set-ups.
- Sticker is in gold and black.
- Input voltage: 2.4-3.0V
- Torque at recommended load: 1.4-1.9mN-m
- RPM: 17,200-21,200
- Current consumption: 1.6-3.0A
- Compatible with Mini 4WD PRO cars only.
- 8T pinion gears sold separately.
This product was added to our catalog on November 30, 2020