This is a Tamiya JR Geo Glider Mini 4WD Model Kit, featuring a futuristic body design inspired by fighter aircraft, and is based upon the front motor FM-A chassis, which is ideally suited to a number of circuit types, particularly those with plenty of ups and downs.
FM-A: Aerodynamic Front Motor Chassis
The FM-A chassis is a front motor unit with advanced aerodynamic themes that - thanks to its center of gravity toward the front - is at home on a whole variety of track types including those with frequent elevation changes. It comes equipped with a low-friction front skid bar, while the chassis underside allows easy access to the motor and quick setup changes. Aircraft-inspired aero side stays allow attachment of a range of Grade-Up parts. The chassis is molded in durable ABS, with low friction A parts such as under panel, all in matching black. Smoke color metal-plated A-spoke wheels are combined with low-profile tires, and the model includes 3.5:1 gears.
- Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 156mm, width: 96mm, height: 56mm.
- The FM-A Chassis is Olive Gray ABS, while A parts are molded in Black low-friction POM.
- Body comes molded in Pearl White.
- Comes with all-new metallic stickers to decorate the car.
- Narrow large diameter V-spoke wheels are molded in Purple and paired with arched Black tires.
- Type 130 motor is included. The model features a 4.2:1 gear ratio.
- Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
- A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.
Body Material: ABS Plastic
Body Stickers: Included
Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
Chassis Type: FM-A
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Drive Type: 4WD
Requires: Two AA Batteries
Terrain Use: Mini 4WD Track
This product was added to our catalog on June 8, 2020