The Tamiya 1/14 Semi Truck Euro Style Multi Function Unit provides incredible sound and action options for Tamiya's Knight Hauler or any other 1/14-scale RC Tractor Truck. It offers 24 sounds that have been digitally recorded from a powerful full-scale truck. Not only does the Control Unit control sounds like air brakes, engine idling, coupler connection and more, it also works lights, turns power on and off, functions as a low-speed electronic speed control, vibrates and many more realistic functions.
This version of the MFC features engine sounds which were recorded from a real European truck's L6 diesel engine for amazing realism.
- 33 different types of sound, including engine ignition and shutdown, horn, gear changes, brakes, air sound effects and so on. A 60mm-diameter full-range speaker in a resin case provides excellent quality.
- Up to 21 actions can be controlled using a 4-channel transmitter. Tamiya Attack 2.4 GHZ Radio System 4-channel recommended for best compatibility.
- Light operation and volume adjustment are also possible using the transmitter.
- Includes white, red and yellow high brightness LEDs to duplicate truck HID lights with precision.
- An ESC has been built in to the unit, enabling realistic running at very low speeds.
- The MFC unit can be run in three modes: R/C mode with Multi-Function (lights and sounds) off; Multi mode, with R/C and multi-function on; Demo mode, which allows display of lights and sounds only.
- Can be used for support leg operation when employing Item 56505 Motorized Support Legs.
- Cannot be used together with Item 53909 TLU-01 or Item 53937 TLU-02 LED light units.
- Requires separately sold 4ch transmitter with slide trims, 4ch receiver and 2 servos (3 if using Item 56505). Tamiya Attack 2.4 GHZ Radio System 4-channel recommended for best compatibility.