The Tamiya 1/14 Scania R470 Highline Semi Truck Kit depicts a vehicle belonging to Scania's award-winning R Series. The Body features replica-quality realism and the chassis features numerous metal parts for the frame and suspension for an added sense of volume. Assembly of the 3-speed transmission is effortless, and when used with a 4-channel transmitter, it will give fans full control of realistic gear shift operations. Beautifully reproduced cabin tilts forward separately from the fenders, just like the actual truck. The interior and exterior of the fenders themselves have also been accurately modelled for the most realistic look possible. Kit-included coupler enables linkage with any of Tamiya's currently available 1/14 scale trailers, and the R470 is compatible with a wide range of Tractor Truck Option Parts as well.
Realistic Lights, Sounds, and Vibration
Optional Multi-Function Control Units offers light, sound, and vibration operation to accompany your R/C truck experience. Engine sounds have been digitally recorded from the actual truck, and together with air horn, gear shifting, and many other realistic sounds, lets you feel like you are driving the real thing. Headlights, brake lights, and turn signal operations are also available at your fingertips.
4 Types of Separately Available Semi-Trailers
4 types of trailers (semi-trailer, tank-trailer, pole-trailer, and flatbed) are currently available to choose from. Attach any one of them to the Scania R470 to create an exciting combination that is over 1 meter long. Furthermore, the Multi-Function Control Unit (MFC-01) allows realistic low-speed running with semi-trailer attached.
NOTE: Finished kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. See needed to complete list below for a list of items required to complete the model.
- 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- All body parts are molded in gray
- Interior features such as seat and dashboard are depicted.
- 2-axle chassis utilizes ladder frame with aluminum side channels and plastic cross members. Realistic drivetrain has a front mounted motor powering twin rear axle.
- 3-speed transmission can be controlled via 4ch R/C transmitter. Item 7255252 ATTACK 2.4GHZ RADIO recommended.
- Highly realistic suspension employs metal leaf springs.
- Coupler is included to enable connection with any currently available Tamiya 1/14 scale trailer.
- Compatible with a range of tractor truck option parts (TROP)
- Use with optional Multi-Function Control Unit MFC-03 (TAM56523) or MFC-01 (TAM56511) for realistic lights and sounds
- 4-Channel Radio (Tamiya Attack)
- 2 servos
- 7.2volt battery with compatible charger
- Tamiya TS & Acrylic-Lacquer Bottle Paints
This product was added to our catalog on August 3, 2021