The Tamiya 1/14 Mercedes-Benz Actros 3363 Semi Kit scale tractor truck recreates the 3-axle truck, which is the first narrow bodied European tractor model in the Tamiya Tractor Truck Series. Tamiya has faithfully recreated the truck's modern form with the use of ABS molded body parts and a number of metal chassis components. The chassis is built for durability as it uses aluminum side channels with resin cross members. A front motor powers a three-speed transmission leading to built in differentials. This drivetrain allows for smooth power transfer and cornering.
Realistic Lights, Sounds, and Vibration:
Optional Multi-Function Control Units offers light, sound, and vibration operation to accompany your R/C truck experience. Engine sounds have been digitally recorded from the actual truck, and together with air horn, gear shifting, and many other realistic sounds, lets you feel like you are driving the real thing. Headlights, brake lights, and turn signal operations are also available at your fingertips.
4 Types of Separately Available Semi-Trailers:
4 types of trailers (semi-trailer, tank-trailer, pole-trailer, and flatbed) are currently available to choose from. Attach any one of them to the Scania R470 to create an exciting combination that is over 1 meter long. Furthermore, the Multi-Function Control Unit (MFC-01) allows realistic low-speed running with semi-trailer attached.
NOTE: Finished kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. See needed to complete list below for a list of items required to complete the model.
- The narrow body of the ClassicSpace variant Arocs 3363 is recreated accurately using newly-molded parts, complete with the distinctive "bucket-tooth" grille. Photo-etched parts recreate cab rear platform
- Interior details include: seat and dashboard
- 3-axle chassis utilizes a tough ladder frame with aluminum side channels and resin cross members
- A realistic drivetrain setup sees the front mounted motor powering twin rear axles
- 3-speed transmission can be controlled via a 4ch R/C transmitter
- Highly realistic suspension employs metal leaf spring dampers and friction dampers
- Coupler is included to enable connection with any currently available Tamiya 1/14 scale trailers
Drive Type: 2WD
Terrain Use: On-Road
Adjustable Gear Ratio: 3-speed transmission
Motor: 540-Brushed Type
Bearings: Metal Bushings
Body Material: ABS Plastic
Suspension: Leaf Spring
Shock Damper: Friction type
Differential Type: Gear
Chassis Material: Aluminum and ABS plastic
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Needed to Complete:
- 4-Channel Radio (Tamiya Attack)
- 2 steering servos
- 7.2volt battery with compatible charger
- Tamiya TS & Acrylic-Lacquer Bottle Paints
This product was added to our catalog on February 11, 2022