The Tamiya 1/10 Type 2 T1 (First Generation) Volkswagen Van Kit with M-06 Chassis depicts the first variation of the Volkswagen Type 2 van, also known as the "Volkswagen Bus," introduced in 1950 and produced through until 1967. This iconic body is paired with the rear-wheel drive M-06 chassis for realistic fun driving.
The M-06 chassis features a Rear-Mounted Motor, Rear-Drive setup and features a longitudinally-mounted battery pack, with R/C radio gear positioned on either side for optimum balance and low center of gravity. 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is equipped with 60D radial tires at the front and 60D super grip tires at the rear. In addition, a 3-piece steering linkage offers nimble handling response.
NOTE: Finished kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. See needed to complete list below for a list of items required to complete the model.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- Polycarbonate body with separate molded plastic parts included to create bumper, light cases and side mirrors.
- The M-06 chassis features a rear-motor, RWD setup with a longitudinally-mounted battery pack and R/C radio gear positioned on either side for optimum balance and a low center of gravity.
- 239mm wheelbase M-06L chassis.
- Metal-plated dish type wheels.
- Includes 540 motor.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
Needed to complete:
- 2-channel radio
- Steering servo
- 7.2-volt battery pack & charger
- Tamiya PS paint
This product was added to our catalog on August 2, 2019