Talon 90 Brushless ESC by Castle Creations
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on February 7, 2013.This is the Castle Creations Talon 90 Brushless ESC. Castle’s Talon 90 ESC sports a BEC designed for today’s servos, pumping out up to 20 amps peak power and 9 amps of continuous power to keep even the hungriest servos happy.
Designed for Helis
Talon 90 is ideal for helicopters drawing 2,000 watts on 6S. It’s a great fit for extreme 500 and 550 class helis and sport (6S) 600 setups. Of course, Talon offers Castle's industry-leading helicopter functions, such as the unbelievable direct entry governor mode. Simply type in the desired RPM using a Castle Link USB Adapter (coupon for free Castle Link adapter included in package) and the free Castle Link GUI running on a Windows PC!
Great for Fixed Wing
The Talon 90 is perfect for aerobats up to 10 pounds and scale ships up to 20 pounds. The innovative case ensures cooling in even the toughest mounting locations.
Castle Talon delivers premium performance and features at an amazing price.
- Input Voltage:
- MIN: 3S LiPo
- MAX: 6S LiPo
- Max continuous amperage at full throttle: 90 amps (rating determined with 5mph airflow across the ESC)
- BEC voltage (voltage regulator for powering radio and servos): User selectable choice of 6 or 8 volt output
- BEC output:
- 20 amp peak*
- 9 amp continuous
- Width: 1.7" (43mm)
- Length: 3.14" (80mm)
- Depth: 0.7" (18mm)
- Mounting Bracket: Adds 2mm depth and 8mm width
- Weight: 3.0 oz. (84.5g) with 150mm power wires and no battery connectors
- Programmability: Fully programmable Castle feature set using Castle Link USB adapter (coupon for free Castle Link adapter included in package) and freely downloadable Castle Link Windows software.
- Items needed for operation or installation:
- Battery connector (sold separately)
- Female motor bullets are built into the ESC
- Matching male bullets are included