This is the E-flite T-28 Trojan Bind-N-Fly Basic Electric Airplane. The E-Flite T-28 carries on the iconic park flyer design made popular by the ParkZone T-28. The E-flite T-28 park flyer is the perfect model for new pilots looking for their first warbird. Distinctive in appearance, with the unmistakable radial engine up front, frameless two-seat canopy and bulky airframe, this heavy-metal warbird leaves a lasting impression.
Engineering with exclusive Z-Foam material keeps the wing loading exceptionally light so that it flies better than most aircraft models in any class. The vivid U.S. Navy-inspired trim scheme makes this historic favorite easy to recognize in the air. Like any good sport trainer, tricycle landing gear help make ground handling easy, plus the low-mounted wing has just the right amount of dihedral for good stability. Whether you want a quick flight at the local park, or a relaxing flight between rounds at a giant scale event, this T-28 is the park flyer you’ll never want to leave at home. Plus, with the simplicity and efficiency of Bind-N-Fly Basic, you can use the existing battery packs, charger and 4 channel transmitter you already have, making it incredibly easy to get airborne.
- Industry-Leading Control: The full-range Spektrum AR610 receiver installed into this E-flite T-28 park flyer combines the speed and precision of DSMX technology with the signal security of an active amplified antenna. This antenna enables the AR610 receiver to “see around” reflective materials, like the motor and battery, so you don’t have to worry about antenna polarization blind spots. It also allows the AR610 receiver to pick out your transmitter signal with remarkable clarity even in the noisiest 2.4GHz environments.
- Z-Foam Material: Construction with durable Z-Foam™ material allows complex shapes to be made with greater accuracy while providing a lightweight airframe that’s easy to maintain.
- Brushless Motor: The powerful 480-size brushless outrunner motor installed features 960Kv and delivers smooth operation that’s surprisingly quiet.
- LiPo Power System: Excellent flight times and good performance can be expected with a range of 3S Li-Po battery packs from 1800–2200mAh (EFLB18003S30, recommended).
- Tricycle Landing Gear: Steerable nose wheel and rugged wire landing gear allow for smooth taxis, takeoffs and landings. For you hand-launch fans out there, the landing gear can be easily removed.
- Easy to complete final assembly
- Lightweight construction with durable Z-Foam material
- Spektrum 6-channel AR610 DSMX receiver (installed)
- 4-channel control with four E-flite mini servos (installed)
- 480 brushless outrunner motor, 960Kv (installed)
- 30A Pro brushless ESC with switch mode BEC (installed)
- Removable landing gear and steerable nose wheel
- Fits 1800–2200mAh 3S LiPo battery packs (sold separately)
- Vivid U.S. Navy inspired paint scheme and trim
- Easy access hatch and battery compartment
: 44in (1118mm)
: 36in (915mm)
: 30oz (875 g)
: 480 brushless outrunner
: 1800mAh 3S LiPo
Needed To Complete:
- Full-range 4-channel transmitter with Spektrum DSM2®/DSMX technology
- 1800–2200mAh 3S 11.1V 25C LiPo flight battery
- Compatible Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on November 5, 2015.