The PROTOform Swift-235 Pan Car Body is ready to dominate Pro-10 class! This premiere on-road racing class from the 90's is even more exciting today with the improved technology of today’s 235mm pan cars. To celebrate the return of Pro-10 PROTOform has developed the Swift-235. It's low and sleek with a few styling cues from modern 1:1 LMP cars. It's made to suit a variety of tracks and traction conditions whether it's indoor carpet or outdoors on pavement.
3 different sized add-on Gurney flaps are included, as are side dam extenders, so fine tuning for a specific track is as easy as possible. Dial in the chassis and aero setup - then go for that TQ position! The Swift-235 is offered in light weight .025” lexan and comes with protective film, window masks and a decal sheet.
- First PROTOform Pro-10 body in 20 years
- Suits variety of track surfaces
- 3 Gurney flap sizes and side dam extenders for aero tuning
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Swift-235 Clear Body
- (2) Side dam extenders
- (3) Optional gurney flaps
- (6) Gurney Flap mounting hardware
- Decal Sheet & Window Masks
- Paint-then-peel over spray film
This product was added to our catalog on October 7, 2016