SV-PLUS ZERO Competition Brushless ESC & SSL Telemetry Receiver by Sanwa/Airtronics Combo
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on April 27, 2016.The Sanwa Super Vortex-Plus ZERO takes all the features of the Super Vortex Competition ESC and the RX-472 2.4GHz FH4T SSL receiver and integrates them into one lightweight, compact unit! Developed for electric on-road and off-road racing, this incredible 2 in 1 package integrates both the ESC and receiver to create a lighter and more efficient setup than using a separate ESC and receiver. It’s the perfect combination for the competition racer.
- Brushless Sensored Design w/Custom Sanwa Programming
- Compatible with Normal, SHR and SSR Channel Modes*
- Adjustable Voltage Cut-Off for Li-Po and Ni-Cd/Ni-MH Batteries
- Twelve Programming Modes (Red, Blue & Green ESC Setup LEDs)
- Thermal Overload Protection Circuit
- Supports SSL (Remote Programming via Transmitter)*
Frequency: 2.4GHz FH3/FH4T Selectable Via Transmitter
Nominal Input Voltage: 6.0 to 7.4 Volts
Input Power (Cells): 1S or 2S Li-Po (4C to 6C Ni-Cd/Ni-MH)
Motor Limit: 3.5T w/1S Li-Po or 4.5T w/2S Li-Po
On Resistance: 0.00038ohms
Rated Current: 740 Amps/Phase @ 25ºC (77ºF)
Dimensions: 1.44x1.48x1.05” (36.6x37.8x26.9mm)
Weight w/Power Capacitor & Switch: 48.0g (Excluding Wiring)
- Super Vortex-Plus ZERO Competition ESC w/Integrated RX-472 Receiver
- Motor Sensor Cable
- Cooling Fan w/Four M2.6 x 13mm Mounting Screws
- 12AWG Flexible Silicone Wire and Color-Coded Heat-Shrink Tubing
- Auxiliary Channel Y-Harness Adapter
- User’s Guide
- *When Used With Compatible Airtronics or Sanwa Transmitter.
- This product is not compatible with Airtronics or Sanwa FH2 surface transmitters or aircraft transmitters. SSL function only available when used with an Sanwa M12S, M12, MT-4S or Sanwa EXZES-Z transmitter. Super Response feature only available when used with an Airtronics or Sanwa FH4T transmitter in SSR Mode with Airtronics or Sanwa Super Response SRG digital servos. Telemetry requires telemetry capable transmitter (M12S, M12, MT-4S, MT-4 or EXZES-Z).